Acceptable Use Policy
Policy For All Services
I. Prohibited Content
SkylonHost provided services are to be used for lawful purposes only (based on the law of the Czech Republic). Using our services for anything which might be deemed unlawful or otherwise harmful is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to the following activites:
- Sharing pirated/cracked software or other copyright protected media
- Sending spam/phishing email
- Mass mailing (sending more than 2000 mails per day).
If you have a legitimate use case, send us a support ticket and we'll review your case.
- Usage of tools intended to disrupt internet networks.
This includes IP scanners, bruteforce software and (D)DOS related software.
- Lottery and gambling sites
- Selling of controlled substances
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- TOR exits
II. Resource Abuse
SkylonHost may limit or suspend any service abusing shared resources. This includes, but is not limited to: CPU, disk I/O resources and network bandwidth.
SkylonHost takes the matter of copyright infringement seriously. All reports of copyright infringement will be forwarded to the customer. In case the customer does not respond in a timely manner, we may suspend the service.